In the carseat, enjoying the sights!
Adam's new apartment (on the top floor)
And here's the view from the front porch!
Susan and Felix in their UMD Bulldog gear
This week Felix, his moms, uncle Adam, and grandpa all took a drive up to Duluth to see the apartment Adam will be moving to, and the UMD campus. It was a lot of driving, but Felix did pretty well...for the most part (not so crazy about the carseat for long periods)! We got him a UMD Bulldogs sweatshirt which he loves, and we checked out a park near Adam's place that Felix will be able to play at when he's a little bit older.
1 comment:
So, my coworker says Felix looks like Kurt Russell. I definitely can see her point. Though I'm not sure I want him to look like him. Or remind other people of him.
Post a Comment