
We've been a little busy lately, since our trip to the OC. So, I have some catchin' up to do. And Felix has been busy too. When Mr. Fi isn't playing with his kitchen set, driving cars, or playing with his Thomas bath toy, he is strolling "the kids" (as he calls them) around in their stroller.

The "kids" include Louis (red hair), Frances (purple hair and dress) and Baby (a freaky looking baby doll that we picked up for 99 cents from Value Village). Of course, Felix loves Baby the best.

Felix likes to give Baby bottles, rock Baby to sleep, sing "ba ba black sheep" to baby, and throw baby down the stairs and then say "uh oh". I am not even going to try to explain what that means...Despite how homely Baby is, I have to admit, his affection for him/her is pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment