Life, Love, Family, and Community from the eyes of a 5 year old and his mama.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Veggie Booty
Even though he had a cold and a tooth coming in, and wouldn't eat much of anything yesterday, Felix still ate his favorite food... Veggie Booty! Thanks to Susan, Rocki, and Luca for introducing Felix to this healthy munchy!
Dear Felix, Thank you SO much for the suggestion of Veggie Booty when we last saw each other. I absolutely love it! I can even get the Ziploc bag open on my own to partake in its goodness. Thanks again! So great to see you last weekend, too. Sincerely, Abigail Gacek
1 comment:
Dear Felix,
Thank you SO much for the suggestion of Veggie Booty when we last saw each other. I absolutely love it! I can even get the Ziploc bag open on my own to partake in its goodness.
Thanks again! So great to see you last weekend, too.
Sincerely,
Abigail Gacek
Post a Comment