Some loyal Pepicek readers (and I am sure there are many of you out there) may have noticed the marked decrease in blog entries lately. While I clearly should take most if not all of the blame, I can't help but point out the other growing issue, which is the featured person of this blog's unwillingness to get his picture taken. What Felix really wants to do, I discovered, is take the pictures, which I can't help but be a little pleased with, considering my own obsession with images, and interest in youth having as much agency in their lives as humanly possible. I may be reading a little too much into this, as it could just be toddler-stubborness, but I prefer to see it in a positive light, and am working to find a way to channel this energy so that he gets to author some images, and I get to document a fleeting part of my child's life.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Viewfinder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great. Very "My Kid Took These."
Post a Comment